Chinese TikTok is a trending social media app that has extended great fame throughout the world. This popular social media app lets users make short videos and share them on their TikTok account. It is commonly known as Tiktok in most parts of the world. However, in China, it is known by a special name that is “Douyin”.
Moreover, according to the diverse cultural differences and continental protocols, the Chinese TikTok app provides a matchless and attractive practice for its users to discover. Unluckily, the Chinese TikTok (Douyin) is especially aimed at users in China. Therefore, it is not downloadable and accessible rest of the world. But, don’t worry it is still promising to grab and download the Chinese version of TikTok on your devices by using perfect tools and methods.
Here in this blog post, we have shared three different methods to download and enjoy the Chinese TikTok app on your Android device, iOS, and even on your PC. Further, if you are interested in the popular videos in China or want to experience the exclusive services of Douyin. The following methods will support you in accessing the Chinese version of the Titiok app.
Before going into the details about the three methods of downloading this social media platform you may also check out the following blog post.
- Xenomorph Android Malware is dangerous software.
- Top 10 Best Australian Casino Sites for Real Money.
Method No 1: How to Download Chinese TikTok on Android Devices?
If you are an Android user and want to download this app on your devices then go through the following steps.
- At the very first open the settings option on your Android device.
- Then tap on the security settings of your device.
- Enable the “Unknown Sources” option or install apps from unknown sources.
- After enabling Unknown Source you will be able to install third-party apps from unknown sources.
- Now tap to open a web browser on your Android device and find the “Chinese Tiktok APK” or Douyin APK file.
- Choose a trusted website that provides the accurate APK files to download and tap to download the APK file of Chinese TikTok or Douyin.
- Once you have downloaded the APK file of this app, find it in the downloads folder.
- Now tap on the downloaded APK file of the app to start the installation procedure.
- Follow the given instructions which appear on your device screen to complete the installation process.
- Then go back to your device’s home screen and find the icon of the recently installed app.
- Tap on the icon to launch the Chinese Version of TikTok or Douyin app.
By using the above-given steps, Android users can effectively download and install this app on their Android devices without any concerns. Once you have downloaded and installed it on your Android device you will enjoy the content, services, and trends that are popular among Chinese Toktok fans.
Method No. 2: How to Download Chinese TikTok on iOS Devices?
If you have owned iOS device and want to download and get access to the Douyin or Chinese version of TikTok, then follow the below given download guidelines.
- First of all, tap to open the App Store on your iOS device.
- After that tap on your profile picture or tap on the account button at the top right corner of your device screen.
- And then tap on “sign out” to leave your current App ID.
- Then go back to the device home screen open the App Store and search for Douyin or Chinese Tiktok app.
- Visit any reliable website and find the APK file in the search results.
- Once you find the APK file tap on the download button or Get it button to start downloading.
- You will be asked to sign in to an Apple ID. Tap to create a new App ID without any delay.
- You have to follow the on-screen guidelines to create a new Apple ID by selecting a Chinese region.
- To complete the procedure of new Apple ID creation you have to accept the terms and conditions set by Apple Store.
- Now go back to the App Store and sign in with the newly created Chinese Apple ID.
- Then again search the Chinese Tiktol or Douyin and tap to download.
- When the download process is complete, you can access the services of the Chinese version of Tikto on your iOS devices such as iPhones, iPods, and other iOS devices.
By following the above-given download steps, iOS users can successfully download and install this app on their iOS devices. Besides, iOS users can immerse and enjoy the exciting stuff and content that is accessible on Douyin.
Method No. 3: How to Download the Chinese Version of TikTok on a PC?
If you are using a PC and want to download the Chinese TikTok on your PC then you have to follow the below given step-by-step instructions.
- Tap to open the web browser on your PC and find an Android emulator like Bluestacks or others.
- Visit the official website of the selected Android emulator and download the installer.
- Once the emulator installer is downloaded, run the installer to install the emulator on your PC.
- Launch the Android emulator on your PC after the installation process is complete.
- Now by signing in with your Google ID, you can set up the downloaded Android emulator.
- Then open the Google Play Store within the Android emulator.
- Type Chinese Tiktok, or Douyin on the search bar.
- Find and select the Chinese Version of TikTok in the search results.
- Click on the installation button to start the installation procedure.
- Once the installation is complete, PC users can find the icon of the installed app in the drawer of the Android emulator.
- Click on the icon to launch the Chinese version of TikTok and enjoy its service on your PC.
By using an Android emulator users can put on an Android background on their PC and install the Douyin App. This provides you with the chance to find and enjoy the content and functions that are exceptional to the Chinese version of the TikTok App.
It was all about how to download the Chinese Version of TikTok which is well known as Douyin in China. This app is not freely available for download out of China. However, you can still get this app on your Android device, iOS device, and PC by following the given methods in this blog post. Users can enjoy the unique content, services, and functions famous among this trending app.
Moreover, Android users can directly download and install this app by enabling unknown sources from the settings of their devices. Users of iOS devices can simply create a new Apple ID by selecting the Chinese region to install and download it from the App Store. However, users of PCs can use Android emulators to download and install this app on their laptops and desktops.